House of the Week
3 BED | 3 BATH | 2 CAR
- 14 Main Street, Merimbula
- Price: Expressions of Interest
- Agency: One Agency Dwyer Properties
- Contact: David Dwyer 0413 902 702
- Inspect: By Appointment
Nestled in the highly sought-after and tightly held Merimbula lake waterfront precinct, this exclusive waterfront sanctuary offers you complete privacy, panoramic views and a private jetty.
The spacious three-bedroom, single-level home features large living, kitchen and dining areas that flow seamlessly out to generous entertaining areas, a private jetty and an extra-large yard for the kids and pets.
With the in-demand bonus feature of a two-car garage plus workspace, there is plenty of room for the boat and caravan. The large block of 1058m2, close proximity to fine dining, cafes, boutique shopping, school, and beaches make for an enviable lifestyle.
With multiple outdoor areas, you are sure to find your own special spot and follow the sun as it moves around this spectacular home while embracing the breathtaking Merimbula Lake views.
For those seeking a relaxed, laid-back lifestyle in privacy on a large block right in the heart of Merimbula township, this property offers a harmonious environment that prioritises effortless living.
- Private water-frontage with private jetty
- Large two-car garage with workshop space
- Multiple large living spaces
- Three spacious bedrooms all with ensuites
- Endless outdoor entertaining
- Close to shops, cafes, restaurants and schools
Open for Inspection
View other properties which are open for inspection this week here. You can zoom in on the map and click the house icon to see details about a particular property.
View the full digital edition of this week's real estate supplement here: