This national civil contractor is an industry leader on delivering road upgrade works across NSW. Key contracts are mainly with local councils where they have built a reputation on delivering successful projects with a tight knit team.
I am looking for a Senior Civil Supervisor who is based on the South Coast of NSW (or willing to travel) to deliver road rehabilitation projects up to $5m.
You will be supervising and managing a self-performing team and subcontractors, collaborating with project engineers/managers, civil disciplines and other project stakeholders; planning, calculating and monitoring daily cost of resources and working to target budgets whilst leading a culture of safety and productivity.
This is a DIDO role with a vehicle provided and living away from home allowances are capped at $1100 per week. The role is starting as soon as possible and will be a long term contract position for 12 + months with the potential to lead into a permanent role.
- Proven commitment to leading safety, quality and environmental compliance on site
- Work closely with the Area Manager to ensure projects are set up for success from the start.
- Proven experience as a Senior Supervisor working on pavement and civil projects
- Apply construction experience to improve construction methods and adopt methods and approaches to ensure the job gets done safely and efficiently
- Good on-site problem solving expertise.
- A sound understanding of civil construction methodologies and standards
- Strong management capabilities with the ability to lead from the front (both subcontractors and self-perform staff)
- Ideally you will have an appropriate trade certificate (or equivalent).
Please contact Emma Benson on 0426 900 063 / firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
**Candidates must have Australian experience to apply**
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.