Your new role
We are seeking qualified and experienced Blast Hole Drillers to join our ASX-listed client. This client works operates across multiple sites throughout Western Australia, across gold, nickel, iron ore, and lithium projects. They are further expanding their team due to recent contract wins.
As an experienced Blast Hole Driller, you will have your choice of an 8:6 or 2:1 roster with shifts consisting of days and nights.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience as a Blast Hole Driller
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Dangerous Goods Security Card
- National Police Clearance (within 3 months)
- Able to pass a strict pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Provide 2x employment references
What you'll get in return
Temporary and Contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden fees or costs for our services
- Regular contact with local Perth consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Damien now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2572653