Your new company
Hays have partnered with a reputable Commercial builder who specialise in building Apartments, Offices and Townhouse projects up to $50M. Based in Collingwood, they have been in operation for about 15 years and have a solid brand name in the market, this role is available due to business growth.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Managing high rise Apartment projects within Melbourne’s inner districts.
- The procurement process, coordinating subcontractors & liaising with the site team.
- Making sure projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Managing all correspondence with the relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, architects and internal staff.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record in delivering high rise Commercial or Apartment projects within VIC as a leading Project Manager or Senior CA.
- Experienced in Project Managing construction sites with over 60 staff.
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Construction.
- A strong ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders and subcontractors.
- An attitude which reflects our client’s culture which is positive and solutions focused.
- Outstanding presentation, leadership and communication skills.
What you'll get in return
- An opportunity to work with some of the most forward thinking construction professionals in the business.
- The chance to work in a growing top tier business who offer fantastic long term prospects.
- An exceptional leadership team who will support your progression within the business.
- A salary to attract the best.
- An exciting pipeline of high profile projects.
- The most up to date and innovative software in the Construction industry.
What you need to do now
For further enquiries, please contact Will Walker on 03 9642 4066 or click “Apply Now”.
Alternatively send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite right but you are looking for a similar opportunity, please give Will a call as there are a plethora of other opportunities.
LHS 297508 #2644127