Your new company
HAYS Technology is currently partnered with the largest vocational education provider in regional Victoria to recruit a Coordinator/ Project Manager - Digital Solutions working in a Hybrid model from anywhere in Victoria.
Your new role
Project Manager will be managing and delivering organisational Projects enabled through digital technology. The role will support the end-to-end delivery of projects across the design, implementation, and ongoing management phases. The position is also responsible for providing support to staff in the adoption of digital technology, in addition to contract and project management practices.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of project management, including planning, detailed design, specification, contract development, cost estimates, procurement, contract management, project delivery and budget management.
- Supporting research, analysis and definition of user and system needs, including design, system requirements, user acceptance testing and training, to enable agile delivery of digital solutions.
- Coordinating and managing discrete workgroups within projects, develop project plans, monitor project performance against objectives, manage risks and issues, and evaluate, ensuring that objectives and reporting requirements are delivered on time.
- Overseeing multiple projects within a program of works, managing interdependencies and resourcing to ensure that they are delivered within scope, on time and within the allocated budget.
- Developing project, communication and change management plans to gain organisational adoption and ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- Providing leadership and technical guidance to the Digital Technology team to ensure the delivery of goals and objectives are met within specific timelines.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Communications Technology (ICT) or related major.
- Demonstrated experience in managing eDRMS and/or SharePoint related projects or extensive experience in deploying M365 in a large organisation or educational institution.
- Extensive project coordination/project management experience with demonstrated knowledge and skills in contemporary project management techniques, tools and methodologies covering all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Proven experience working within teams of both technical and business professionals to successfully deliver and manage change within organisational projects enabled by digital technologies.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills enabling effective liaison with internal and external stakeholders, vendors, and government departments.
- Sound technical knowledge in enterprise applications, databases, and cloud technology with an understanding of the systems development lifecycle, integration techniques, information security and compliance requirements in an enterprise environment.
What you'll get in return
This role offers you the opportunity to work from home/ remotely, an attractive pay rate. This position is initially for a 5-6 month contract, with the possibility of an extension
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with consultants throughout the duration of your assignment.
What you need to do now
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
For further information about this role, please contact:
D: 03 5226 8009
LHS 297508 #2647664