Your new company
A reputable Tier 1 civil contractor specialising in TMR roads construction, they have a history of building multi-million-dollar infrastructure projects all across Australia.
Your new role
You will be a project engineer who oversees the road construction activities on a $400+ million TMR project in the greater Cairns region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing onsite engineering activities and conducting site inspections according to specified guidelines
- Ensuring the accuracy of management systems, project drawings, and engineering codes
- Coordinating the quality assurance processes on site (hold points, reports, testing collation)
- Reporting issues found during project inspections to the Construction Manager
- Collaborating with subcontractors for quotes, SOWs, POs, and ensure they meet organisation standards
- Preparing ITPs at project commencement and monitoring through completion
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant experience on TMR projects in a Project Engineer capacity
- A bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Ability to relocate to Cairns
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work autonomously
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work you will be rewarded with:
- An attractive salary + relocation assistance + project bonuses
- Opportunities for career growth
- Mentoring with some on Australia's most experienced construction professionals
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2547561