Your New Company:
Hays have partnered with one of Queensland’s largest clinical teaching and research facilities who provide public health services for the Gold Coast and wider community. They are looking for a Digital Project Director to join their team on a 6 month contract.
Your New Role:
The Project Director will provide leadership to digital project delivery services, partnering and collaborating to implement sustainable improvements to solve the challenges faced by the health service and consumers. Reporting to the Senior Director Transformation Delivery, you will be responsible for:
- Managing large-scale, high profile and complex Digital Projects and ensuring successful completion
- Lead a diverse and multi-disciplinary team in the delivery of change management, project management and project delivery services for large-scale, high profile and complex digital projects
- Lead the development of complex project business cases, procurement plans, project plans, financial plans, progress reports and closure reports
- Engage and collaborate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Lead complex project planning and the delivery of digital initiatives
- Lead the development and maintenance of policies, systems, and procedures to ensure effective and efficient processes are in place
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Expert knowledge and experience to manage the delivery of highly complex digital projects
- Previous experience in working with ServiceNow or implementing similar systems would be well regarded.
- Ability to influence decision making and lead engagement
- Waterfall and/or agile project management methodologies
- Proven experience in leading large-scale, high profile and complex ICT Projects
- Fully COVID 19 Vaccinated
What you’ll get in return:
A very competitive daily rate is on offer for the right candidate.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Eve Stone – firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] or call now on 0756675250.
LHS 297508 #2669141