Grounds Maintenance Officer South East Suburbs – Ongoing Contract Age Care facility requires an experienced grounds maintenance officer for a contract position
- Contract role (ongoing) - immediate start
- South East Suburbs of Melbourne
- Work 38 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Your new company This aged care facility requires a grounds maintenance officer at one of their busy sites, for an ongoing contract position. You will be required to commence immediately, and complete works in the South East of Melbourne. Your new role You will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the age care facility.
- In this role you will need to demonstrate and utilise your strong understanding and experience of grounds maintenance, including; mowing, edging, pruning, planting, mulching, fertilising and reticulation. You will be required to use ride on mowers, hedge trimmers and other relevant tools/equipment.
What you'll need to succeed To be successful for this role, you must have;
- Certificate III in Horticulture (desired)
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Police Check (or willing to obtain)
- Covid Vaccination
What you'll get in return In return for your hard work, you’ll receive an hourly rate ($30ph - $33ph + super), superannuation, and the opportunity to work for a well-respected company. What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jamieson Stefanac on 0493 257 851 or Jamieson.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your recruitment needs.
LHS 297508 #2591852