About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing, technology and data driven business who are looking to bolster their analytics capability in-house through the recruitment of a Financial Analyst. They drive a high-performing and dynamic culture, empowering each team member to reach their potential and deliver in their roles within a flexible working environment, whether that is in the office or working from home.
- Continue to develop and build on existing reports and dashboards within PowerBi to create a consistent set of reports, dashboards and metrics that can be easily measured across the business, as well as introduce new reports and dashboards as required
- Performing financial and operational analysis and delivering actionable insights and decision support
- Excel modelling including forecasting, assumption development and scenario / what if analysis.
- Business case preparation
- Access to significantly large volumes of existing structured data which is captured throughout the value chain and that can be readily accessed and used to create commercial insights for the business
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally previous experience with PowerBi to take the dashboarding and reporting to the next level. Experience with DAX and the ability to develop bespoke measures and reporting. If no experience with PowerBi, previous experience with similar tools such as Tableau will be regarded.
- Strong excel skills and the ability to manage large data sets and build/maintain models.
- Ideally a CPA/CA qualification or demonstrates strong financial acumen.
- A genuine passion for data analytics and utilising large data sets to deliver commercial value through identifying and reporting actionable insights.
- Clear communication with ability to articulate insights from complex data in a clear and concise manner.
What's on Offer
- Newly created role with ability to shape and co-design key outcomes to be delivered by the role.
- Excellent flexibility with opportunity to work from home as required. The Corporate Services team in which this role has been created operates a hybrid work from home model, with the option to work from home or in the office, with the option to transition to 100% working from home.
- The opportunity to partner with stakeholders across the business at all levels across management and operations.
- Access to significantly large volumes of existing structured data which is captured throughout the value chain and that can be readily accessed and used to create commercial insights for the business.
- Support from the CFO and senior management who are bought in and excited by what PowerBi and reliable reporting/dashboarding can bring to the business.