Your new company
Leading Insurance Provider
Your new role
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing ingestion, storage, consumption, delivery, maintenance for complex, multi-variate, real time ML, NLP, DL models.
- Supports Embedded Analytics Solutions to develop and deliver Industry best Digital solution adhering to established standards
- Analyse business process and identify/ scope out automation opportunities via Analytics (Data Science / Predictive Modeling/ Machine Learning NLP/ NLU)
- Individual contributor and manages/interacts with client stakeholders
- Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required
What you'll need to succeed
- Should have proven track record of leading enterprise and solution delivery and adoption.
- Demonstrated expertise with one full life cycle AI, analytics engagement across strategy, design and implementation.
- Must possess a balance of analytical problem solving, and strong interpersonal, and relationship development skills.
- Sound knowledge of Python and cloud platform: AWS/ Azure
- Hands-on experience in NLP/ NLU, Machine Learning, Deep learning, Data Science, Content extraction
- Experience with streaming & batch services, API development, NoSQL databases, and Serverless technologies.
What you'll get in return
An excellent salary and package and the opportunity to work on some very exciting projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2594076